Did you know that cleaning your air conditioner is essential to save energy and avoid allergies?
You should therefore clean the filter regularly at least every two months in order to:
- Increase equipment efficiency by reducing energy consumption;
- Avoid the proliferation of microorganisms in the filter and the problems that arise from their circulation in the air (such as perinatal irritations, itchy eyes, rhinitis, among others)
- Extend the life of the equipment;
- Avoid expenses in maintenance or exchange of parts,
- Keep the air clean, fight against moisture, fungi and dust that accumulate indoors.
For any service of installation, cleaning, maintenance or repair of air conditioning, Uneed has at its disposal the most qualified technicians, ready to give a quick and effective response.