Cleaning, sweeping or washing are essential, though not always fun tasks. Here, we give you 5 tricks to clean the kitchen in an easy, fast and dynamic way:
- Use vinegar to clean the taps: apart from being a great seasoning with salutary properties, vinegar is the answer to rid the taps of the limestone, leaving them to shine.
- Baking soda to clean the cooker / oven – Add baking soda to water in a spray and let the mixture work overnight in your stove / oven. The next day, it will be easier to remove the dirt.
- Coffee beans to eliminate odors from the refrigerator – Put ground coffee beans in a tray in the refrigerator with the door closed until the bad odors disappear.
- Utensils to shine with olive oil – did you know that a small amount of olive oil is enough to let the stainless steel of your kitchen ware shine?
- Wash cycle for the washing machine – enjoy the spring coming to let your machine run a 60 degree wash cycle without any crockery. This is the best way to clean your machine.
For any cleaning service (inside or outside), Uneed is the answer. Install our app and always have the most competent and skilled technicians ready to help you with the most chores you need.