Pollen, mites and fungi are familiar words in springtime. Uneed gives you five helpful tips to avoid unwanted dust and allergies typical of this season.
- Avoid using duvets or feather pillows, preferring anti-mite bedding materials.
- Choose to wash bedding with warm water above 55 ° C every 7 days to eliminate dust mites.
- Do you know how to get rid the moldy surfaces? Use a solution of 1 part of chlorine to 4 parts of water for cleaning. You should always avoid mixing chlorine-based products with ammonia-based products, as this mixture releases toxic gases that are harmful to health.
- Ventilate closed spaces. Did you know that the humidity of any environment should be below 50%? Above it, bacteria, fungi and mites develop faster.
- Regularly maintain your air conditioners and air conditioners to avoid accumulating moisture in these equipment (this leads to fungi).
If you need a cleaning service, maintenance of air conditioning equipment or other, Uneed Services has the most qualified technicians ready to solve your need quickly and efficiently.